Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Final exam~~

Seem that it have been a long time didn't update my blog...
no choice,last week was my study week
this week will be final exam,haiz...
2 subject which is Pengajian M'sia and Managing Information have been tested...
still left French paper on next Monday...
y the gap so big???i wan holiday earlier,arrgh:(

hmm,just now morning just sat for the MI paper...
the paper quite ok for me,but dun put so much hope on that first
hoping to pass and no need to repeat is ok ady...
for the pengajian,due to it's not counted in cgpa,so als hoping can pass oli^^

For this time exam,i rily feel pressure on my academic
especially the MI,rily make me crazy,nervous and even cry a few times for that
but now all is over,as what my dear say,all my worriness is not worth
be relax and enjoy to study the subject
thx u for caring me during that period,u rily help me a lot
and i feel relief that when i depress that time,u will be the first person who care for me~~

now gona take sometimes to relax myself first
may be during Friday oli start my French revision
since it als nt counted in cgpa,haha...aim for pass enough...
this is called student attitude,prove that i still normal,if i study now,rily will be an abnormal person,haha...
gona watch movie,relax relax first...
so my bloggie bloggie,u also rest few week and wait me updated u lo,wakaka~~



3.00PM

1 comment: