Sunday, November 22, 2009

2012



Finally,finally,finally...
i can watch the movie of 2012...
last week went for cinema in Mid Valley and The Garden,also can't buy the ticket
now fianlly can watch it,yipee...
this time once again sitting in the front row,haiz...
no choice,the cinema seat is almost full,just left the front row...so we decided to buy the ticket at 2.45pm....
because i wan to watch it ma,so pity my dear wan accompany me by sitting in the front row again because since last week we went to The Garden also sitting in the front row for the Phobia movie

Thx my dear for the promise u make,u reali bring me to watch it finally
i can know that u very care for me,and do for me watever i wan and like
reali thx thx thx u,muakzz^^
ehm,this movie is reali worth to watch it,duration is 2hr40min
from this movie,i get to know to appreaciate what i own now
appreaciate the things and people in front of me
because we reali duno wat will happen in the next second
besides,sacrify from beloved,family,friends and even person that we duno also,can find insides this movie
so pls apreaciate wat we having now
dun alws annoy and b satisfy of it^^
A nice weekend for me^^yeah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment