Wednesday, October 28, 2009

blood donation

Remember that last time i donate blood was during my foundation time
That time was the first time i experience to donate blood
when i saw the needle,walao eh,got shock of it...such a big and thick needle ah..
have the feeling that it will be very painful,but finally i still with my friend Sandra donate the blood...

This time was during my degree life
once again this has help me refresh back the time in kampar
same university but different campus,different people, different frens,all have changed
this time i gt involve in doing helper for the First Aid Society,is a quite good experience for me...
My frens somemore gt ask me whether wan do committee for the next year blood donation drive....ya,i sure willing to do that^^

I have donate 350ml of blood to the blood bank
this time my blood was seem like abnormal and get sucked,flow so slow ah...
by the way,i was going with my frens
the big head almost faint after donate it,and his hand was bengkak leh
such a weak guy,aiyoyo....pity pity....
must take gud care of yr health ya~~
Now looking forward for the coming drive,hope all the student can participate in it
a single drop of blood will help save a life....








No comments:

Post a Comment