Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life

It seem like almost 2 months i din update my blog dy...time was passing so fast,now i'm study in sem 2,after 2.5 year,will b graduate as a degree student...haha,so fast dreaming of gruaduate, still hv a long way to go,hv to go through many obstacles in the cuming days...

I have been studying at sg.long almost half year,all the things was going quite smoothly,all the new friends are quite nice to me^^some of them will be graduate soon,frens,mst keep in touch ya,will miss u all always...

In the pass few months,i have join quite many activities compared to when i study at kampar..
i becum more outgoing,duno izit a gud sign for me,bt i think is probably yes...besides study,entertainment will be balance bck my life^^

For the result of the final exam,i was quite satisfy wif tht,hope cn maintain till the day when i graduate...i knw it's nt an easy task,i jst try my best to put in more effort in my studies so tht i wil nt disapoint in the future...
Dear all my friends,no matter what the results we have obtained,we have try our best in doing the paper...so jst dun let the result affect us,we should learn from the mistakes,regrets are useless..

guys,time will still pass on,we still nid to move on...so jst put down the guilty and change to have better life..ntg is bad forever and even ntg will remain good forever...thus we will nid to improve, and sure we will gt what we aimed for...all the best for u all guys,let we all fight till the end^^

For this semester,will b taking French,Pengajian M'sia and Managing Information...learning foreign languange was quite a challenge 4 me since i din hv any background on that...anyway,short semster will end vry soon,so jst appreaciate the moment wif u all guys~~
so,how my life was going on,so jst let the pictures explain about it...

sushi station at Kepong

bbq at gary house during merdeka

Hari Wanita at KLCC Convention Centre


Zoo Taiping

Muzium Taiping

Qing Qing & Me










2 comments:

  1. Long time no see ur blog le..Hmm,lIfe is full of unknown ,uncertainty ,chanllenge that everyone has to go through...u seem like quite enjoy for ur uni life at sg.long..It show a gd signal to us..hehe...U have bcome more independent le yo and can adapt fast in different environment...jiayou for the rest of urs 2.5 years then can graduate le...ganbatte...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx,xue wei...
    ya,u r true,life is full of uncertainty,we can't predict what will happen in the nxt moment,so jst appreaciate the time together wif frens...
    thx for saying me becum more independent wo,may b bcs here the frens all r treat me vry gud ba,bt als nid u all guys support me n help me,thx for u all^^
    so jst tolerate for few more yrs,gambateh oo^^

    ReplyDelete