Tuesday, June 2, 2009

new life

2day was the second day of my new semester,all the things was new for me....
room,frens,campus,environment and people are all new,i can't expect myself to adapt to the changes so quickly
i rily miss my family,my frens in kampar,the foundation life in kampar campus
new frens i knw in sg.long was stil a few,haiz...
housemate also not as close as those in kampar
here dun hav those mamak life,go out with frens to hav dinner,because here quite dangerous at nite,so it expect me not to go out so often,except to attend clas...

i rily feel like i have ntg 2 do in here,everyday jst did the same things...
hope that i cn know more frens,hoping my life becum more meaningful
this few days also raining near the evening,jst like my mood,hope that all my depress will follow the rain drop to the land,and the wind blow it off....
cheer up,tomorrow will better than yesterday...

6 comments:

  1. ya...tomorrow better than yesterday.. in kampar you also seldom go out de la... started from 3rd sem only go out with us.. aiya... you just do what you did in kampar lo.. haha.. anyway, must take care yourself.. sure you will know new friends one la.. dont worry la..
    miss you and love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lee ting... dun nid to feel lonely... just appear on9 when u feel loneyly, n every1 will start chatting with u de...
    will hav mamak life there.. cos my bro also sometimes go yumcha de...
    hehe... u will noe more frens later on de la.. later maybe u dun wan us tim.... hehe...
    take care ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. guai guai la har...
    dun miss my honey so much...
    u miss donny is good enough d! heheheee

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx daring for stil care of me ah...
    james,i hw dare nt 2 miss u all leh,bcs i live quite far from others,so mamak life is nt vry possible lo...
    and finaly the doreen ah,nw yr darling sudah belong 2 melvin ady,dun let her go ah,pandai pandai jaga 38 la...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. there still got rain????here langsung din hv lo...hot like zzzzzz...sayang sayang la...jus 2nd day to sch is like tht de mar...i 3rd day or 4th day jus got mix with my classmate lo...1st day and 2nd day time so sien...like im not belong to tht class like tht...then how u now wor????ya lo...james are right...u alwaz appear off9...even on9 oso go find ur donny only...haizzzzzzzzzzzz......summore dare to "shout" lonely wor(^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe,ah yao no nid like dat say me gua...
    i wher gt on9 oli find donny,i fair for u all de ma^^
    ehm,nw beter ady,hav knew frens liao,as long dun feel alone lo...
    u so 38 sure cn mix wif clasmate lo...ehm,u mst b hapy ah,hav anythings mst share wif 38gang,they wil help u de^^
    take care ah,mst meet u ok,haha...

    ReplyDelete