Friday, May 22, 2009

semester break

Have a few weeks din write blog le,bcs tis sem break was ntg much different compare with last time
This sem break i was busy preparing the stuff going 2 my degree's campus,sg.long
Just to say when i find the accomodation,it also quite tough to find a single room
Actualy firstly i hav found an condominium with just me alone renting a room oin the whole condo,so i say to the landlord i will help him advertise in utar intranet,in order to make the condo full of ppl...
Finally,it rily sucesful that quite a few stuident called the landlord
Due to a batch of student came from PJ campus,the landlord has break his promise wif me by renting the whole unit of condo to them...
the landlord called me see whether i can share room with one of the gal,after i hav considered a few hours,i agree to share room wif them...
so i called to one of the student's parent,this parent say her daughter very arrogant,dun wan to share wif me,and ask my opinion c whether i mind to sleep at the living room or near the kitchen...

when my dad heard this,he very angry wif the sentences the person say...
so i quickly log on to the intranet 2 find others room,but many of it ady full
luckily i hav found an room,the house can consider is fully furnished,just the room without window, but it has air-cond...
during that time,I immediately call my sister to go ther c the room,because the landlord say got someone intersted with tis room also,so he need me pay the deposit if i decide to rent the room for safety...
because that day my sister going 2 attend a wedding dinner,so she help me go ther n saw the room first,and finlay she help me to rent the room...
my sister say to me that the room is smaller than my kampar's room,but it's no choice for me ady,so just stay ther first,later oli decide how lo...
From that,i rily angry with the landlord,but angry also no use,so i hav learn to be not that kind to stranger and be more clever a bit...

ehm,the final examination result was out in tuesday,my dream to get 4.0 in this sem has came true,overall the cgpa stil satisfy with it,hopefully i can score better in my degree...
This sunday will go to sg.long ady,due to my family not free to fetch me go ther in weekdays,so hav to stay ther for few days b4 orientataion...
hope that i can adapt the environment ther...

9 comments:

  1. alamak... u tooo kind le... lol... duno wan said u goood or unlucky cuz u too good to help that landlord to advertise... u help him advertise for free and then he like this break ur promise... oh man this landlord rili dun hv the spirit of moral in business... damn... and that girl's parent too.. how dare she call u to sleep at living room or near kitchen ?? oh man.. do she think first b4 they saying such stupid sentense ?? how will her arrogant daughter feel if im the one ask her daughter to sleep at living room or kitchen ?? hmm... nid to thank god that u hv found 1 too... but rili nid to thank ur sis looo.... hehe... well... hope u will b alright in kl loo... =) take care yar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx ya,yup,so nxt time rily no nid 2 b so kind with the person i dun knw...
    ehm,u als take care ya,hav time i go kampar will ask u out als de^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. mei.. take care le when u in kl..
    all the best for your future studies..
    gd luck ya....
    ~keep in touch~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. thx wor.. hehe.. then i oso will go kl find u le.. no worry.. =) i tml goin bak kampar liao.. woohoooo... when i look out of my window then no more is u liao... sien looo........... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can the "arrogant Gal's parent "call u to sleep at living room or kitchen,how dare they are bully u..if i see them,i will scold them bek,asking theirs daughter to sleep in the toilet,see how far can her arrogant goes...Hate this king of person,and the landlord too,u so kind help him advertise ,he treat u like dat..wat a "kind" are him?haiz...
    Fortunately u find a place to be live on,take care ya..All the best for ur degree yo...jiayou jiayou^^if gt time, will go sg long to find u all^^
    Take Care ,My Friend^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm even parents also bully other ppl .. they dun have any rights to become parents .. rubbish society ... btw make sure u becareful when u walk out from there ... make sure walk in group when goin to campus or back from there .. there is one of the blacklisted area ... if gt transport then can ler

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehm,thx for all the wishes n caring from my frens,i will take care of myself,dun wory...for safety,i will seldom go out,if can,dun go out at all lo,hehe^^
    anyway,pls take care of yrself,i will miss u all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. walao... you dint tell me oh..lucky i got read your blog.. that girl really ridiculous... shit.. ask people sleep outside the room.. what the hell she think she is.. president's daughter ah? cheh.. really no manners.. lucky at the end you not same house with her.. if not i think you going to kill her soon.. if you not going to kill her, i also will kill her.. how dare her.. bully my laopo... shit ... really arrogant.. ask her go sleep in toilet la... more convenience.. and maybe will be cheaper.. and the landlord also a shit person la.. but.. lucky now everything settle down already... sayang sayang...
    anyway, all the best to you.. keep in touch ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha,darling ah,no nid so angry la,everything quite fine till nw...later may b the group will becum my cousemate,den lagi alamak if i angry them,hehe...luckily stil hav u suport me oh,i so glad leh^^i miss u leh,u take care of yrself ah,muakxx^^

    ReplyDelete