Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's day weekend

jst bck from ipoh,this was the first time i went bck sg.long without accopmpany by my friend,bcos they all wana bck on 2mw morning...
luckily everything was fine,especially no nid 2 wait for the rapid kl for such a long time compare to last time...
2day is father's day,due to i hav to go bck sg.long on sunday,my family hav celebrate it on saturday,we jst go out have a dinner together,hope that my dad dun mind about that

ehm,my brother's new car vios was taken yesterday,sure i wanted to be the first guest fetch by my brother,bcs in the folowing 2 months may be will not go bck hometown le,haiz...
at night,my senior call me out yam cha wif his frens,rily sorry wan u wait me for
15++minutes in front my house,luckily u din blame me^^so this prove that u are a gentleman,haha^^
ehm,all his frens were quite nice,especialy in the kopitiam they all seem like shouting more than talking,bcs there hav a lot of aunty,uncle with a loud voice,making sound pollution,hehe...no choice,shout is the only choice to communicate,if not all will be saying:"ha,can't heard la,say louder la"

after that actuali want go to kinta river ther continue for second round,due to his frens can't find the location,it's finally cancel...
we all 5ppl waiting ther for 20minutes more,finaly the decison is cancel,actuali is ok for me,just wan to pity one of his fren that purposely go out wanted to yam cha...but,is cancel...
so,i hav a night trip in ipoh,quite nice,haha...
better than i stay at home^^

anyway,thx the senior fetching me bck bcs he lives quite far from my house
and feel glad can knew some of yr frens,hope that u won't hav a boring nite wif me...
thx ya,hav chance tell me some of yr story lo,hope that yr dreams wil cum true^^
finally,daddy,happy father's day for u,muakxx^_^

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally mai got yum cha life lor....
    ohya...last fri, honey told everyone tat u BERCURANG with donny! bcoz everytime we saw donny sms-ing u...and watever stuff u will only sms him n not us! so, honey "beh song" u n donny! u "bei pan" honey ar!! well, those 38 gang ppl definitely wont believe la..but poi yan, choong leng they all believe it! honey even showed ^_^V to donny!! meaning, she successfully balas dendam!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete