Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Da Tou Mao "& "Zhu Tou"

"Da Tou Mao"


"Zhu Tou "


Both of them huge together^^


Yeah,I love U Bear Bear


Yippee, I got two new toy from my dear…its name was “Da Tou Mao” and “Zhu Tou”^^
It sounds funny rite??haha, because it rily look like my dear dear...so just name them acccording to him characteristics^^

Ehm, actuali before I get the two toy, got somethings happen on me about the society things…
During that time, my dear was celebrating his friend’s birthday at The Gardens…when I call to my dear that time, I was very upset and cry…
This make my dear even more worry about me, and what he did until his reach Sg.Long was rily make me touch...about the story,let it keep it secret ya...

I accompany my dear having dinner at 12.00am++, that time he give the “Zhu Tou”…that time I just thinking that he want to make me happy, but I did realize his action was a bit weird compare to normal…
I ask him what happen, but he just answer me nothing…

During the dinner time, he teach me make a love symbol using the money and put inside the pocket of “Zhu Tou”….haha, inside there got two heart, which represent mine one and him…^^

After that, we headed to McDonald…whne I go down the car, he tell me that still got somebody will faint if I din take it out from the bonnet…at first, I still think that is “Cha Shao Yu Fan”, but when he gave me the key and ask me to open it, I got a big surprise…
Is a big “Da Tou Mao”, I like it very much…its head was big, and is very cute…yeah, rily happy at that moment…

After having our Sundae cone, I take “Da Tou Mao” back to my home…and let it sleep on my bed,haha…Da Tou Mao, mummy very like u ya..u r so cute leh…

Dear, thx for the surprise u gave me….i know that u have did a lot of things for me, and always so tolerate me, make me smile,amke me happy,make me forget all the problems...sometimes just because of me, u will feel a bit unhappy about what I hv did wrongly, but u din blame me also….i feel myself very very xin fu ah...thx you for the “Da Tou Mao” and “Zhu Tou”….i will take care of them, similar like treat them like u...i really realy like the two toys….u have gave me the most valuable present…Muakzzz~~

11/2/2010
7:38am

4 comments:

  1. wa, dear, finally you got a big toy also.. haha.. so next time i wont heard you said you are jealous me lor.. hahaha..
    and the way your bf used to keep the da tou mao was quite similar with jax one.. haha.. is it all the guys are using the same technique? hahaha.. anyway, so happy to see you so sweet and happy~ take care ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i think the technique for all also quite similar,but we like it ma^^
    wish u also sweet sweet ya,have a nice CNY....
    take care and miss ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..vivienne,dun jealous abt me^^
    u also gt the couple toy in yr room ma,also very sweet oo~~

    ReplyDelete