Wednesday, February 10, 2010

30 Hours Famine Camp

Last weekend was our society 30 hours Famine Camp…the camp can consider a successful event as we get a lot of positive feedback from all the participants...

Our camp was on 6-7 February 2010, from 11am until 5pm of Sunday, the theme is “You’ve Got The Power...
on Friday, I sleep at 5.30am, wake up at 6.30am...that time really wana faint, but I have to prepare for the famine camp, have to scarify the sleeping time…

During the day, although we have done quite many mistakes, we have try our best to handle that, purpose is to let all the participants to enjoy the camp…

Before this event start, and during the preparation time, I really very stress…only my dear know wat the feelling I having that time…specially thx him for always accompany me did all the preparation, finding sponsor, fetch me go everywhere and many others things....and so tolerate my emo mood during tht period~~

When the event held successfully, I very happy...but now I facing many society work not yet done, the famine activity report, post mortem minutes, proposal for World Earth Day, midterm, assignment and many many…haiz..time constraint for me again…

Although many mistakes was appear during the event, but through this mistakes, we all learn many experience…and from that, I know that the importance of teamwork…individual power is little, when we combine all our power and energy, we can make the things different…

Example will be our Famine Camp…before that all the event we are having also show to us that teamwork is very very important…

Since our program prepare quite late, but the flow is consider quite ok dy…hereby, really need to thx Sophie, Chia Poh and Kok Seong..Without u all, I still worry on how the program was running…

Besides, also need to thx to all the committee and helpers….all the things u all have done was part of the step to make this event success…also, thx to Brian and Kai Xuan, for being so late at the midnight also help us to hang up the banner…

About the picture of Famine, I still collecting it..Hope can get it faster, and upload it…dear all committee and helpers, you all are the best…and thx for all the participants from different faculty for joining this camp..~~


11/2/2010
7:21am

No comments:

Post a Comment