Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Challenge

yesterday 1 july 2009 was rily a memorable day for me,bcs i hav 2 face another challenge 2 do a duty of a secretary....
since the day was AGM for community service society,i and my fren wai herng hav 2 attend the meeting,wonder 2 c who is the new committee in the cuming year
but one thing that i didn't expect i'm given a post also
firstly,i rily get shock when someone nominate me as a vice president,i jst a new member leh,luckily din get the post,the post finally given 2 guy,yung kang^^
continue wil b the nomanation for secretary,i hav been nominated as one of them together wif another two student,finally i hv been chosen as secretary

ehm,i hav never be a secretary in my 19years life,this was the first time for me 2 handle this post
a bit worry that i can't handle it,n get scolded....
yesterday our ex-secretary was telling me wat job should a secreatry did,walao eh,rily so many things to handle
all the report,agenda,proposal and so on,i rily getting blur on that time,so many things to learn
but actuali is a gud things for me,bcs such job can help me in my future
anyway,hope i can get use of the job
n coping all the difficulties wif all teh new committee
and hope that all the old committee can guide us along the way

i hereby nid to thx all the frens and senior for supporting me,glad that u all elected me,i will try my best to do all the jobs well
but it also nid sometimes for me 2 suit this new challenge
anyway,congratulation to all the new committee,and hope that we can raise all the activities,encourage more student to join us...
finally,all the senior must guide me ah,i'm jst a new potato,didn't know wat should do
last but not least,happy birthday to cathy,shu wen and vincent^^
hope u all hav a memorable birthday this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment